Join the Airedale Terrier Club of Canada (ATCC)
The Airedale Terrier Club of Canada welcomes membership to all persons who have an Airedale in their life and who subscribe to the ATCC’s purposes and objectives. Full membership dues are $25.00 (Cdn) per person per year, $40.00 (Cdn) per year for the family rate.
Benefits of membership in the ATCC include:
- belonging to a National association and sharing a common bond of devotion to the Airedale Terrier
- receiving bi-annual publications of the Kings Herald newsletter, along with the Brood Bitch, Stud Dog and Title Holders Annual Publications
- voting privileges to all members eighteen years and older at Annual General Meetings and General Meetings
- receiving advance notice of upcoming ATCC shows, trials and social events
- being invited to join the private online ATCC discussion group
- receiving Club recognition of individual achievements
- gaining from network and mentoring opportunities with other Club members, and having opportunities to forge lifelong friendships
- enjoying opportunities for personal development through volunteer and executive positions, and having the ability to sponsor ATCC events.
Applicants are asked to fill out and sign the application form and obtain the signature of a sponsor who is an existing Club Member in good standing (except in the case of an isolated location where no Member lives within a radius of one hundred miles).
When completed, please mail your application form with a cheque payable to the Airedale Terrier Club of Canada, to:
ATCC Membership Secretary
129 Digby Road
Your membership application will be reviewed by the current membership.
What's New | About the ATCC | About the Airedale Terrier | News and Events
Support the ATCC | Gallery | Learn More About … | Contact Us | Home
Photo Credits | Legal/Disclaimers | Privacy | Site Map
Questions? E-mail email@example.com
Copyright ©2011 Airedale Terrier Club of Canada